- Somalia NGO Consortium: www.somaliangoconsortium.org – The NGO Consortium is a coordinating mechanism for NGOs operating in Somalia
- NGO Safety Programme: www.nspsomalia.org – The NGO Safety Programme is a programme created by NGOs, which aims at contributing to International and National NGOs operating safely and securely in Somalia
- UNOCHA Somalia: www.ochaonline.un.org/somalia - OCHA Somalia website is dedicated to sharing of information on humanitarian and development issues, including the latest news, studies, reports and assessments relevant to Somalia.
- Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit (FSNAU): www.fsnau.org - The Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit – FSNAU is a FAO project which provides situation analysis about Food Security, Nutrition and Livelihood
- Assessment Capacities Projects (ACAPS): http://www.acaps.org/search/somalia -The ACAPS is a project dedicated to improving the assessment of needs in complex emergencies, sudden onset disasters and protracted crises worldwide.
- Reliefweb: http://reliefweb.int/taxonomy/term/216 - Reliefweb collects updates, information, news, assessments, studies and reports about humanitarian crises worldwide.
- CISP Head Quarters: www.develomentofpeoples.org – CISP is active in over 30 countries worldwide in Africa, South America, the Caribbean, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. The head office is located in Rome.
- CISP Kenya website: www.cisp-kenya.org – CISP has been working in Kenya since 1997. Among its other activities, CISP Kenya is supporting Somali refugees in Nairobi.
- UNOCHA Somalia WASH Cluster: http://ochaonline.un.org/somalia/Clusters/WASH/tabid/2831/language/en-US/Default.aspx - The WASH cluster website provides details on technical standards for interventions in Somalia, response plans to emergencies and global references.
- Hygiene Promotion Working Group: http://ochaonline.un.org/somalia/Clusters/WASH/HygienePromotion/tabid/7688/language/en-US/Default.aspx - The technical working group on hygiene promotion in Somalia has a dedicated webpage where you can find sensitizing materials, training tools, AWD/Cholera prevention plans.
- UNOCHA Somalia Health Cluster: http://www.healthsomalia.org - The website is rich of information on the cluster's activities, as well as updated surveillance and response documents, maps, guidelines and training materials.
- UNOCHA Somalia Protection Cluster: : http://ochaonline.un.org/somalia/Clusters/Protection/tabid/7886/language/en-US/Default.aspx - The protection cluster aims to provide a coherent, coordinated, accountable, and comprehensive response to the protection needs of civilians. Useful resources, information, assessments, guidelines, as well as the strategy of the cluster, can be found at this link.
- UNOCHA Somalia Education Cluster: http://ochaonline.un.org/somalia/Clusters/Education/tabid/2828/language/en-US/Default.aspx - The Education cluster website provides information on the activities of the cluster, as well as maps and useful links.
- International Aid Transparency Initiative: http://www.aidtransparency.net - The International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) aims to make information about aid spending easier to find, use and compare.